If you are suffering from a hip pain for a long time. You should consult with your nearby orthopaedic surgeon who is a specialist in hip replacement. Because instead of suffering from pain, it is beneficial to go for surgery.
Dr Kaushik Hazratwala - Hip Replacement Specialist Surgeon
According to Dr Kaushik Hazratwala, Hip Replacement surgery is recommended when:
- Inadequate pain relief from anti-inflammatory drugs, physical therapy, or walking supports.
- Hip pain that continues while resting, either day or night.
- Hip pain that limits everyday activities, such as walking or bending.
- Stiffness in a hip that limits the ability to move or lift the leg.
- X ray evidence of arthritis.
Dr Kaushik Hazratwala is the Director at Townsville Lower Limb clinic in Townsville, Qld. Dr Hazratwala specialises in Patient Specific OPS guided navigated Hip replacement. He has been serving Townsville region for last 20 years and is a lower limb super specialised Surgeon in Townsville. If you are looking for expert advice, you can call at 07 4727 4111.